Digitising parent communications for UK schools:
Embracing an omni-channel approach to boost community engagement
As we head towards the end of this school year, we know two things: COVID-19’s near-term impact on the UK’s schooling system remains unclear, and, your school’s ability to effectively communicate with parents has never been more important.
Join this EdTech webinar as we explore evidence-based research, success stories and best practices for executing a multi-channel digital communications strategy at your school.
Thursday 9th July 2020
12pm – 1pm London time (BST)
Limited seats available: This session is limited to 100 participants, so register now to avoid disappointment.
The Webinar: 10 reasons to attend
What will you learn?
Discover how to implement a low touch, high impact, communications program that will keep parents informed and onside, bind staff together, and help students maintain focus.
Rapid changes and unfamiliar ways of working have characterised coronavirus. Attend this webinar and see how to coordinate centrally-controlled communications processes that:
1. Deliver consistent messages to multiple stakeholders
2. Embrace a range of platforms, devices and formats
3. Empower you to adapt to shifting circumstances fast
4. Digitise paper-based workflows
5. Automate repetitive tasks
6. Encourage both feedback and help control the narrative
7. Provide traceability and oversight in one place
8. Drive response rates and audience engagement
9. Boost parental access, student participation and staff productivity
10. Help you manage September’s return to schooling — whatever that looks like
Who should attend?
This webinar is designed for primary and secondary school leaders.
- Regional leaders: CEOs and Directors of Multi Academy Trusts and Multi-Campus Colleges
- School leaders: Heads, Deputy Heads, Business and Operations Managers
- Admin leaders: Parent Coordinators, Office and Administration Managers
How do I join the webinar?
Upon completing your registration, you will receive a confirmation email, containing your unique registration link and outlining how to join the webinar.
Please send your questions, comments and feedback to Operoo Head of Marketing and Communications, Lachlan James: email@example.com
More on Operoo and this webinar
Want to find out more?
Please don’t hesitate to contact us for additional information:
Operoo customers: Please contact your Customer Success Manager, Amanda Walsh: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Operoo?
Operoo is a school productivity and process automation platform.
Operoo is helping thousands of schools and other organisations around the world to eliminate slow, expensive and repetitive paper-based tasks.
Operoo empowers schools to save time, resources and reduce risk by automating operational tasks and workflows, increasing staff productivity, parental engagement and student participation.
Streamline and digitise any school process, drastically reducing the associated costs: From permission forms, payments, and school trips; to collation of medical information, incident reporting, staff agreements, student onboarding and more.
Operoo ensures parent-consented emergency information is immediately available to approved staff via mobile technology, so they know what to do, who to call and what to tell a paramedic in an emergency situation.
And, effectively communicate with staff, parents and your whole school community in over 100 languages with Operoo’s multi-language capability.
With Operoo, schools ensure every pound and every minute possible is focused on students, rather than wasting resources on operational inefficiencies.