Webinar Recordings (March 2020)
Miss our latest series of Operoo ‘How To’ webinars, Exploring Public Forms and eForms? Well, don’t sweat it! We thoughtfully recorded the UK (Group Edition), US (Group Edition) and ANZ (Community Edition) sessions for your on-demand viewing pleasure.
Existing customers should reach out to their Customer Success Manager (CSM). New to Operoo? Simply contact the team in your region for a chat, or to book a one-on-one demonstration.
Whether you’re a seasoned pro looking for a refresher, or are getting your teeth into Operoo for the first time, we strongly encourage you to take advantage of these complimentary training opportunities.
Watch these recordings to discover how to get the most out of Operoo’s new Public Forms and eForms functionality.
Operoo eForms are an incredibly powerful way of distributing, collecting and automating the transfer of important information throughout your school community or organization.
New Public eForms can be published to any third-party web platform, enabling anybody to complete a Operoo form — not just registered Operoo users. Responses to Operoo Public eForms will appear in your Form Library, where you can view, print or export them to spreadsheets.
What will you learn?
Discover how to best use Operoo’s eForms functionality, as we explore the following:
- New Public eForms: Publish Operoo forms outside your Operoo platform
- Form types: Event, Custom Signed, Custom Unsigned, Self-Service and Public eForms
- Creating an eForm, including how to use categories and templates
- Adding attachments: Event Docs, Action Plans, Risk Assessments and more
- Distributing eForms: Using Groups, filters, profile data and eForm responses to define recipients
- Best practices for collecting consent, payments and validating medical information
- Reviewing eForm responses and exploring the Operoo Form Library
- Staff Forms and Approval Processes
- The Operoo Mobile App: Anywhere, anytime access
- Engaging parents and carers: Automated follow-ups, multi-language, calendar integration, mobile ready
- Data security: Assigning or removing staff access and archiving eForms
We’ll be running regular topic-based ‘how to’ 40-minute webinars throughout 2020 to help improve your Operoo usage. So, if you have a topic suggestion — from eForm Creation and Managing Medical Data, to Self-Service Forms and Approval Processes — please email Operoo Head of Marketing and Communications: firstname.lastname@example.org
Operoo is a school workflows and process automation platform.
Operoo is helping thousands of organisations around the world manage duty-of-care and eliminate slow, expensive and repetitive paper-based tasks.
Operoo empowers schools to streamline and digitise any school process, drastically reducing the associated costs: From permission forms, payments, and school trips; to collation of student medical information, incident reporting, staff agreements, student onboarding, asset management and more.
And, effectively communicate with staff, parents and your whole school community in over 100 languages with Operoo’s multi-language capability.
Automate all your school workflows, and remove the pain of paper, with Operoo.